- Any Millet – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 big chopped finely
- Tomato – 1 chopped roughly
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Carrot – 1 small finely chopped
- Peas – 1/8 cup
- Beans – 1/8 cup finely chopped
- Turmeric powder – 1/8 tsp
- Water – 2 cups
- Coriander leaves – to garnishSalt – to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Mustard Seeds – 3/4 tsp
- Urad Dal – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Green Chilli – 1 slitted
- Rinse thinai and soak it in water for 20mins,Set aside.Heat oil in a pressure cooker – add the items listed under ‘to temper’ let it crackle then add onion and ginger garlic paste. Add tomatoes and saute till raw smell leaves then add the veggies along with turmeric powder and required salt, saute for 2mins.
- Drain water from the thinai and add it along with veggies, give a quick mix.Add water and pressure cook for 3 whistles in low medium flame.Once pressure releases open and fluff it.
- Serve hot / warm.